coperta

Mobila - 3/2010 issue

Manufacturing & Trading

Rus Savitar has opened a new store in Bucharest

Articolul în limba română: Rus Savitar şi-a deschis magazin în Bucureşti

In the middle of May took place the opening of the first store Casa Rusu, located in Vitantis Shopping Center in Bucharest. The store has total surface of 4,000 sqm and offers about 500 pieces of furniture, all manufactured in the company’s factory in Timişoara. Cristian Rusu, the General Manager of the company, declared that the investment and the entry in the market of Bucharest was a real success; in the first week-end the store had 200.000 Euro encashment, and 7000 visitors. The advantage of the store is that offers moderate prices, 20% less than the competition, a wide range of high quality furniture, and diversified products for all the categories of buyers, even for those with low income.
The company was founded in 1994, having the activity the furniture retail; till 2004 became the biggest importer of furniture, and in 2005 opened its first factory: an investment of 3.5 million Euros. The production process is very simple, characteristic for the par­ticleboard furniture. All the products are packed disassembled, and are assembled after delivery. The turn-over of the company in 2009 represented the highest turn-over from the history of the company, over 200 million Euros.
Today, through the 9 Casa Rusu stores network the company ma­nages to cover 40% of the sales and the rest of 60% of the production is directed towards other clients, stores and hypermarkets. The future plan of the company is to open an upholstery division, the building is already available, and the factory will start in the next 2-3 months. Furthermore, the company plans to open five new stores by the end of 2010.
Andreea Paraschiv
Copyright © 2009 APMR | Contact